New week, new patch! V2.4.2 arrives tomorrow with a new weapon, the Crossbow, Valentine’s Day themed skins and changes to Shooting Test #1.
Hey Fortnite fans,
Valentine’s day is coming and Fortnite is getting in the spirit. Feeling lovey-dovey? Then grab yourself Valentine’s Day themed skins in Battle Royale. Gunpowder, not your thing? The new Crossbow allows you to hunt your prey the old-fashioned way. Eliminate your targets with stealth and finesse with this new addition. Need more love? For our Save the World fans, our new Valentines themed quest starts next week! This is a light week for patch notes, but don’t worry, we have plenty more to bring you in the coming weeks!
Cupid’s arrow has struck Battle Royale, bringing in Valentine’s Day themed skins.
- The Shooting Test #1 Limited-Time Mode has been switched to Solo only.
- Known Issue: The Shooting Test does not save progression for stats or challenges.
- Shotgun headshot damage increased to 200% (was 150%).
- Scoped Assault Rifle is now 100% accurate when zoomed in.
- Scoped Assault Rifle no longer has damage fall-off.
- Players will no longer slide off rooftops.
- Fix for Item Shop panels disappearing after completing a V-buck purchase through the Store Tab.
- Fix for collision inconsistencies in certain basement corners.
- Fixed a hole in the terrain south of Retail Row.
- Removed harsh high-frequency sound from the Chomp Jr pickaxe.
- This weapon fires Arrows, which are an unlimited ammo type.
- Found from floor loot and treasure chests.
- This weapon comes in both Rare and Epic variants.