A new Limited Time Mode, Blitz, is scheduled to launch on March 19th. As previously announced, the mode will feature much shorter storm times resulting in faster and more intense games. The maximum match length is set to 15 minutes.
LTM: Blitz Settings
Loot availability will be adjusted in order to accommodate the shortened match times:
- Adjustments to loot availability:
- Increased chances of treasure chests spawning from 50-70% to 80-90%.
- Increased chances of ammo boxes spawning from 65-80% to 85-95%.
- Floor Loot spawns nearly 100% of the time.
- Supply Drop spawn interval lessened from 180s (+/- 30s) to 80s (+/- 20s).
- Supply Drop descent time shortened from 60s to 30s.
- Launchpad spawn likelihood greatly increased.
- Harvesting resources doubled.
- Resources found in loot increased from 30 to 100.
- Treasure chest health increased from 200 to 500.
- Ammo box health increased from 120 to 250.
Blitz will become available on all platforms starting tomorrow, March 19th.
March 19th Edit: Blitz! is now available for play in solo and squads modes.
March 20th Edit: Adjustments were made regarding floor loot and resources:
- Floor loot resources reduced from 100 to 60.
- Farming resources increase reduced from 200% to 150%.