Epic Games have just released the patch notes for V6.01 which features the new Chiller Trap, Playground customization and more. Find them below:
Don’t get cold feet! Freeze your foes and slide around for a quick getaway.
Playground Custom Options (Battle Royale)
More options have been added for you to play around with. Tweak starting health, gravity and more!
LIMITED TIME MODE: PLAYGROUND
Playground Custom Options
- Added more options to Playground. Allowing you to change settings such as starting health, time of day, gravity, and more!
WEAPONS + ITEMS
- Chiller added.
- Common Trap.
- Can be placed on floors, walls, or ceilings.
- Drops in stacks of 3 in Treasure Chests, Supply Drops, Vending Machines, Supply Llamas, and floor loot.
- Applies icy feet to friends or foes, causing them to slide around with low friction.
- Fixed an issue that could cause vehicles to become uncontrollable.
- Made improvements to the motion controls for the Switch to make it feel more accurate and responsive.
- Pets are now hidden along with your character when the camera is too close to you.
- Toys now respect the streamer mode setting for player names in minigame messages.
- Slightly increased the hitbox size on the Fancy Tomato to match its visual size.
- The following adjustments have been made to Glider audio tells:
- Muffled the audio if there isn’t a clear line of sight between you other gliding players.
- Fixed an issue where incorrect audio would play when a teammate was eliminated.
- Added star ratings to the UI elements of all trap items.
Fixed an issue where players occasionally couldn’t interact with items.
- NOTE: This fix has been delayed as we continue testing and will be available in a future release.